Monday, October 1, 2007

Squirt toys + Bath

Ever since September 1st when Janna was really sick she has hated bath time which use to be a favorite activity of hers. I use to look forward to bath time with her. She would splash, laugh, and play. She would only get upset when it was time to get out. Since she was really sick she has screamed the whole time and clings to me like a monkey as we try and bath her. We tried everything to make is enjoyable again....me getting in with her, new toys, back to the kitchen sink, we even went out and got a new blow up duck bathtub(the old one had a hole so I threw it away thinking we wouldn't need it again). Well last night we have a good time. We had the duck for the second night and a new set of toys. She loved it. Still isn't a favorite activity but there was no screaming. Yeah!

As a side note she kept calling the red crab squirt toy Elmo. I guess I have been saying "Elmo is red" enough times that she thinks everything that is red is Elmo.

No comments: