Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a fun Thanksgiving with my parents. My brother flew in and it was great to see him. His girlfriend Rachel also drove up on Friday. We went on a double date Friday night. It was so much fun. Isaac and I haven't been to a dinner, movie, and ice cream since Janna was born. We went to O'Charley's then saw Enchanted, and went to Graters afterwards . I recommend this movie to everyone. It was the best movie I have seen in a long time. Isaac even liked it too:) Janna was good for my parents and went to bed on time, had a bath,and even brushed her teeth. Thanks Mom for taking care of her while we were out.

Janna learned how to saw "Eric". It was so cute. Eric looked at her and said "whats my name" she answered clear as day "Eric". She is getting really good at repeating things. She talks a lot.
She is good at repeating what you do as well.

We also got to see The Enos Family including Nathan the 15 month old. It was fun watching Janna and Nathan interact. There wasn't much time to chat and catch up though. They kept us busy. I found it interesting how Nathan went for the opposite stuff that Janna did. It probably is a boy thing.

Janna enjoyed the book " The Five Silly Turkeys". Isaac and I enjoyed our date. It was nice to see everyone. It was a great time of family fun.

I hope that you all had a good Thanksgiving.

No comments: