Monday, May 4, 2009

My Rant

There are very few things that really get me mad and they are usually the small stuff in life.

For example the time I was looking for a diaper box for Janna and the store only had one so I picked it up and found it open with a handful/ one diaper taken out. How rude!?! Because of them I had to buy the smaller bag that cost more to get by until next time I went out.

But my new one......McCafe! I have been a long time fan of McDonald's French Vanilla Cappuccinos. They are sweet and they only cost around 1.00. I loved this little treat. Now that the McDonalds have the McCafe they no longer have these. If you try and order one they charge you 3.00 for vanilla latte that taste awful. If I wanted expensive coffee, I would go to
Starbucks. Why would I pay just as much for one coffee as a kids meal for Janna. It makes me so mad. So from now on if the McDonald's has a McCafe the neighboring gas station will get my business where I can buy my 1.00 coffee and be happy. The only drawback and you can't drive though which is a problem if you have kids in the car.

So that is the end of my new rant. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Lillard Family said...

I completely understand. McDonald's is getting so stingy. I am still upset about the charge for extra sauce for nuggets and chicken strips. I feel like saying "YOU ARE A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND I CANT HAVE 2 SAUCES FOR MY CHICKEN STRIPS".