Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Panic-Giggles-Oops

Last night on one of the times I got with Simon I noticed Janna's bedroom door open.

Me: Isaac did you open Janna's door?

Isaac: no, why?

Me: It is open, could you check on her while I put Simon back to sleep?

Isaac: (quietly opens Simon's door and in a panicked voice) I can't find her?

A minute or two later....seemed like forever...

Isaac: I found her...she is on the trunk next to your side of the bed( It took turning on our overhead light to find her.)

After Simon is settled I go in and see her curled up in her little ball on top of a blanket-pillow-and robe sound asleep.

Isaac and I got a good giggle out the picture, but knew better than to try and get a picture and risk waking her up.

Me: Should we leave her there? Will she fall?

Isaac: I think she will be okay, just cover her up with a blanket.

We crawl back in bed and settle in when....crash.....then crying...she fell off the trunk. We picked her up and put her back in bed.

No comments: