Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Janna

Janna calls the dandelion weed flowers ---wish flowers.

The other day in church during the sermon, Janna answered the question the pastor was talking about (when he never did). How do you get to heaven? Janna's answer, Jesus is in my heart. At the end of the sermon she said I am going to pray to Jesus, I have no idea what she mumbled but it was awesome to see her response and her love.

Janna now has an ear infection and is in pain. I feel so bad.

She is loving all her princess dolls, movie, toys.

She is still having trouble and crying when being dropped off at school.

There was trash on the road when driving somewhere. Janna says, it makes Jesus sad when there is trash on the ground.

She is very interested what signs are saying, no smoking, handicap parking, etc....

She ate a hotdog for a the first this week.

She likes broccoli and peas lately.

I love my little girl and watching her grow.

No comments: