Friday, September 10, 2010

When it rains it pours

A lot has happen since the last week of August and today September 10th and most of it is not good. I have been trying to stay up beat and positive, and sometimes this works and sometime it doesn't.

*We found out Isaac's office is closing. He may or may not have a job for the next year, but things are very uncertain.
--we are praying for a great teaching opportunity or full time scholarship with a little extra so we can finish school and move on.

*My mom's job is put in uncertainty of it's future. Plus she is still dealing with "my grandma mess"
---praying for a solution.

*My job is getting very busy and students are getting rude. But it is very secure!

*My TSH level is now too low, four month ago it was too high. Changing meds to help. This does explain somethings though.

*Isaac is still adjusting and getting use to his new diabetic medicine and has a follow up next month. Hoping for side effects to disappear.

*Our cousin Taylor who was 21 years old died in a severe car accident. Life support had to be pulled.
--we missed the funeral due to IN interstate closing, a one hour drive turned in 3.5 hours
--It was good to see family.
---Praying for the family and their new normal.

*This week is the two year anniversary of PawPaw's death.

Good News--Janna is enjoying swim lessons. Kids are a bit under the weather but overall very happy! Isaac and I are doing great and loving each other through this rough spot.

Lord-Fill my cup...overflow it so I can't help but see your blessings!

No comments: