Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Morning Conversations

I love some of the conversations Janna and I have in the morning. They make me smile the rest of the day. I don't like how she has been screaming and running after me when I drop her off all this week and the end of last week.

Here is our conversation from this morning:

J: mommy, is booger a bad word?
M: If you call someone booger to be mean then yes but if you are talking about what comes out of your nose no it isn’t a bad word.
J: But you and Daddy call me your little booger
M: yes we do we like to tease you because we love you and it makes you smile but if your friends don’t like it don’t call them booger
J: I don’t call them that anymore mommy
M: If you want mommy and daddy to stop calling you booger just tell us.
J: no mommy I like it she says with a big smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------
J: Halloween is over Mommy
M: yes
J: What is next?
M: Thanksgiving
J: yeah I like chicken
M: Sometime we have turkey
J: I like turkey too
M: we are going to Uncle Eric and Aunt Rachel’s House
J: If we have corn I will try it
M: we can have corn for you

Note: Last year Janna slept through dinner and just ate dessert, year before just ate bread, and year before that ate a whole bowl of corn. She has yet to have turkey/ chicken.

No comments: