Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Gift


For Christmas Isaac and I gave each other TIME. Thanks to my mom who watched the kids while we got away to remember each other. We went out to a fancy dinner at Malone's. Thanks Paul for the awesome gift card that covered all of it. The food was amazing! Wow! Then we stay at a little BnB in Versailles, KY. It was nice and quiet night. Saturday though we really wanted to sleep in, the little monsters have us trained to wake up early, we had an early breakfast and then went to the bookstore to walk around. It is so different walking around without a screaming or fussy kid. It was nice. Then we went to the Mall to get an Aunte Anne's Pretzel I had been wanting. It was so good and worth the line. While I stood in line, Isaac got my ring cleaned and my battery in my favorite watch fixed. He is so awesome. I love seeing my ring sparkle. We then went to see The Tourist. It was a good movie. Afterwards we had lunch at the Smashing Tomato. Then we went to Kohl's. Isaac got pillows that were much needed. Then we headed home to the kids. They had a great time with Grandma. Simon didn't want to let go of her neck. Grandma made cookies and did crafts with the kids. They even slept in til 8am for her. We had a great time and so did the kids.

No comments: