Monday, August 8, 2011

Mrs. Messer and Janna


We met Janna's teacher Mrs. Messer Friday night and got to see the school and the classroom. I think Janna will have a great time. Janna loved the art room and the music room. The library she was so excited to see, wasn't here favorite, but it might be later.
Janna starts school on Wednesday. The bus comes around 7:05. We are working on our morning routine. The school has breakfast so if she doesn't get time or doesn't want to eat right away then she will have an opportunity to have breakfast there. Her friend Matelyn in is her classroom, it is nice to have a familiar face.
Be thinking of us on Wednesday. I think Janna will do great. I think Simon and I will be crying and I have no idea how Isaac will respond.

3 comments:

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

I can't believe that sweet little girl is already going to kindergarten! She's growing up SO FAST!!!

Meredith Brooks said...

Hey Sarah! I know Becca Messer - she and her husband live next door to Kyle and Charley Harold. Becca is great, I hope Janna has a great time with her this year!

Isaac said...

I can tell you how Isaac will respond. He will follow the bus all the way to school to make sure she gets there safely.

Then he will cry like an over-sized child with a beard.

And he will give the 'evil eye' to anyone who says anything negative about it or looks at him funny.