Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Fun Night

Tonight was Family Fun Night HoeDown at Janna's school. They were to dress like a cowboy/girl. I had no idea we had this outfit, she put it together herself and I found the pink handkerchief. It was fun but very crowded and I am not sure they knew what to think. They enjoyed the free balloons, but both popped before we got home. There was a huge tracker they liked checking out. They liked the free popcicle. They both picked out a book from the book fair. Janna picked a my little pony magnetic thing and Simon a disney sticker book but he refuses to take the stickers out and put them on the shadow. They had a petting zoo but the kids had little interest in that too. It was a fun night!

I just love how she posed for me. My cute little cowgirl!

No comments: