Monday, April 16, 2012

Celebrating Janna's Birthday







Janna had a great birthday. As she put it, "Mommy, I had so many surprises today."


I decorated the doorway to the living room since decorating their bedroom door would be hard with Simon still waking up sometimes. I had balloon and sign. Both kids loved it. I honestly thought it was kind of sad looking as I ran out of balloons and only had six.


Then at school she got to wear her birthday crown. Daddy brought the cupcakes and the rainbow suckers for her friends. Then Daddy took her as a car rider ( no bus) and took her grocery shopping with him.


She choose to go to Applebee's for dinner. She likes the spaghetti. She was really so excited she didn't eat much. Then another suprise was the waiters came and sang Happy Birthday to her and brought her an ice cream sundae. She was so shocked.

Then we got home she was surprised that I had presents waiting for her. She was little sad at bed time that it was over but I reminded her of her party coming up.





No comments: