Thursday, June 14, 2012

A couple of weeks ago

I realized my writing has come in  spurts. Two weekends ago we went up to see my parents. We took the kids to Coney Island for the first time. I haven't been there since I worked there over 15 years ago. Strangely somethings looked bigger. Some things had moved and others were still there. The kids actually liked the rides and had a good time. Maybe we will go back to the pool sometime this summer. It was a nice day with a cool breeze and beautiful weather. Part of it was closed due to summerfest. I think we will be making a return trip, the kids loved it. It brought back some fun memories. I hope to get the pictures my mom took and post them sometime.
We also went to the zoo but new baby zebra wasn't out. It was crowded but still a fun trip. Even my dad went with us. Yeah!

No comments: