Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Janna Update

Janna will be turning 7 in one month. I will always remember that bright red headed baby full of "spirit".

Janna loves...

Purple with pink in second

Penguins

playing games on the I-pad

playing pretend with Simon

Make up--though we don't let her play with that much

pretend talking on the  phone

practice riding her scooter ( to the end of the world ....to the field at the end of the street)

swings

Ms. Allison

Ms. Moss....her first grade teacher is so nice!

working with her Asbury student

Baby mouse books

Junie B Jones books

reading to Simon

swimming

She still has a sensitive heart when something is wrong or she is upset. She listens well and loves doing chores.  She moves a lot in her sleep. It it always a guess of where she will be in bed when I wake her up.  I love the confidence she has in herself, sometimes she needs to more humble. When disciplined she feels remorse and can move on. I am so proud of my baby girl and how much she is growing. Although it seems she always has growth spurts between season at the end of the school year.

No comments: