Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a good weekend and I wish I had taken more pictures but it was fun spending time together as a family.
Saturday we went to the Farmer's Market, we all had a good time. Then we had lunch at Wendy's and then went grocery shopping. We got home in time to unpack the food and then Ms. Alison came over to watch the kids so Isaac and I could go on a date.
Isaac took me to see Faster and the Furious 6. It was awesome. I loved it.
We picked up pizza on the way home and had pizza for dinner together with the kids.

Sunday we went to church and just relaxed. I had to re-coup from a toddler who screamed the entire time in the nursery.

Monday- we played outside after a slow morning, went on a bike ride down the street, Janna and I had a picnic lunch outside. Then we all went to the big park. Here Janna found two other friends from school. Simon did these sliding bars things over and over. Isaac has pictures on his phone. I was very impressed at how he figured it out.
Then we came home and my wonderful husband blew up the new pool I got for the summer. The kids were super excited because it was the biggest one I have gotten. Isaac was a bit winded. Then we played outside in the new pool for hours. Too long, too much sun, opps! But no bug bites, so that was good. Then we had dinner and ate popcorn as we watched Wreck it Ralph as a family.

It was a great time together!

No comments: