Monday, August 20, 2007

More Water + More Fun

While Janna finished eating her dinner (on my lap) I asked Isaac to fill up the bath tub. As soon at Janna heard the water running she wanted down. She ran holding my fingers straight to the bathroom ready to take a bath. Janna loves to take baths. Isaac filled it about three inches higher than usual this time. Janna laid on her belly and kicked and kicked. It was a wet experience. She was laughing so hard and so high that it sounded like she was screaming. As she was kicking she would open her mouth wide open with her toungue out and stick it underwater. It was quite a site, but of course as soon as we got the camera she sits up and just smiles at the camera. She didn't care about the toys surrounding her or that all the bubbles were gone but she loves to kick. She also got a kick out me as I was showing her how to blow out when you put your face underwater. I think we may have a little swimmer on our hands, now if only she like the pool as much as a bath tub.

No comments: