Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

I think that this weekend was apptly named, although most people used this weekend to relax, back to school shopping, reading, cooking out of with friends, etc...I feel like I labored all weekend. I had planned on taking a trip with Janna to a lake to feed ducks, then to the library, maybe a trip to the grocery store. I had really wanted to scrapbook at night and catch up on what I have been behind on,but my plans got changed....


Friday morning I woke up feeling weak, achy, bad back pain, ....I tryed to go to work, but ended up having to come home and straight to bed. Then we got a call from daycare that afternoon saying Janna was sick. Oh great. Luckly by Saturday I was feeling just tired and stuffy so I was able to take care of Janna. We went to the doctor's office on Saturday and she had a double ear infection, bad cold, and her "I" teeth were coming in. We got amoxicillin for the ears plus some numbing drops for the ears too. Janna basically screamed and didn't sleep all weekend. She had her fun cuddle moments at times. She quit eating but was still drinking juice and water. Mommy was the only one that could make her quit screaming at times, but sometimes I didn't even work. So by Monday night there had been no improvement and Tuesday morning I took off work since it was Isaac's first day of classes. Tuesday morning was a straight out screaming due to pain (mostly) for three hours. I got an appointment for that afternoon at the doctor office. Janna's ear infection hadn't gotten better so we got a new prescription for Augmentum. Tuesday night Grandma Hopper came down to help out since Isaac had a meeting that night. She took Wednesday off to take care of Janna so I could go back to work. Janna started feeling better by Wednesday night so the Augmentium worked. Now going to bed and bath time are still rough and we are trying our best to get back on our routine. Janna is eating like normal now and feeling more like herself. She still gets tired faster and has a runny nose.



Since are better now maybe we will go to the library and the lake this weekend. Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments: