Saturday, September 8, 2007

Let Me Out



I took this picture one evening( a couple months ago) while playing with Janna and putting clothes away. (I am a multi-tasker when the opportunity arrives). I put the laundry basket on its side for Janna to explore and also to block the door that lead out of the room. She crawled in and got so upset and started screaming because she couldn’t find a way through / out of the basket. I reached in and directed her backwards to show her how to get out and even go around the basket.

I started to think…Obstacles get put in our way but God is always there to lead us out, around, or even through. Sometimes you have calm down and let him show you the way. Just as Janna had to quit screaming long enough for me to show her the out of the basket.

I have had many challenges / obstacles put in front of me but once I learn to calm down and trust in God all has worked out. Some days are easier than others to stop and listen, but no matter when you do stop he will always be there to listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very true lesson. I appreciate the insights God is giving you to share.

Mom H.

Tony Johnson said...

I log on to learn about sweet little Janna and I find myself hearing words that I needed to hear right now...and for that matter...the past few weeks. Thanks for sharing. Blessings!