Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The vending maching

So I was extremely hungry and my snack drawer is empty. So I decided to go the vending machine. I took my crisp dollar bill and put it in the slot and the $1.00 sign didn't show up. I tried the change button but nothing. It took my money!!! So I walk across campus in the rain no coat to student services to get my $1.00. I got a second crisp bill, not taking any chances I go up to the second floor and change and then back down to the machine. I insert my three quarters and choose my bag of chips. The wires moves out and down down down comes the bag ....then stop.....it gets stuck. I am so hungry, errrrr, I need these chips. So I kick and shake the machine with no luck. I try reaching my hand and the flap is too big. Determined to get my snack I go to the spo to see if my friend Jason is working. He is and has a lot more muscle then me. So after 5 minutes or more or shaking and hitting the flap he finally got my chips out. We had a good laugh. I have only see this happen on TV before. Yeah!!!! Thank you Jason.

No comments: