Wednesday, February 13, 2008

School Delay

We have been having bad weather lately with snow and ice. Yesterday morning there was about three inches of ice on top of snow and we still had to come in on time. There was freezing rain all day long. I called the number to see if the was a delay or closing but no still had to come in. Isaac took Janna and I in. So today with just a little more snow and some icey spots on parking lots and a few road nothing compared to yesterday ......I headed in to work as usual. It looked like no one was here yet by the cars but I decided to go on in. I almost slipped twice getting from the car to the door. Then I get inside my outside office door is locked. I call the number and WHAT " a 90 min delay" You have got to be kidding me. So I can brave the parking lot and go home for an hour and clean and do stuff I need to do there or I can still here warm and safe and blog. I choose to stay for the safety of me and the baby. The school I work is so similiar to my highschool I never thought we would close or have a delay. I guess there were enough complaints going around yesterday. Oh well I get some quiet time now at least. :)

No comments: