Monday, April 28, 2008

Morning Conversation

I had to go and wake Janna up this morning, which is rare. She slowly wakes up, and as I change her diaper...
I say " Daddy bought you yogurt last night", "would you like yogurt or cereal?"
Janna " no yogurt"
I say "we have green and orange yogurt"
Janna looks at me with a small smile, " green yogurt, no red"

The red, strawberry, has fruit chunks, which she doesn't like. We keep trying different flavors but she loves Key lime pie and Orange Creme.

We go to the refrigerator and I open the door. She pulls out the green yogurt and then says "milk". I point to the milk and pulls it out and waits for me to close the door. She looks up with me and says "spoon mommy". I show her I had already grabbed her spoon and we head to the living room to eat.

She sets her yogurt and milk down and says "I watch Elmo" . We put Elmo in while she eats and gets dressed for school.

I love our little conversations. She is growing up fast right before my eyes. We have numerous conversations like this one above. Janna is really good at communicating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about the little everyday happenings with Janna!

Mom H.