Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Imitation

They say Imitation is the highest form of a compliment.
Janna being just over two is imitating our actions more and more. It is quite cute and lucky she has picked up nothing bad yet:)

Last night Isaac was getting the grill ready in order to cook dinner. Janna peeked out the side door and saw fire in the grill. She in her excited voice " fire mommy fire" "fire hot" "don't touch". So she does listen and is learning. She then went to her room got some puzzle pieces and then got a pot out of her play kitchen and in the middle of the floor built a fire just like Daddy. It was so cute.

This morning as in the past and other mornings Janna is ready and waiting for me as I come out of the shower. Not being able to see the first thing I do is put my robe on and then put my contacts in. As I put them in I explain to Janna that mommy is putting her eyeballs in, and now she can see Janna. Janna takes the case and usually goes into the living room to show Isaac and puts her eyeballs in. I am lucky she has yet to poke her eye. It is fun to watch all she is learning and imitating.

No comments: