Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend

The kids and I spent the weekend with my parents while Isaac spent some time with his friend Big Matt for a guys weekend. We had a great time. We went on walks to parks and played on playgrounds. Janna loved the slides. She wore my mom and I out, it has been awhile since we have gone up and down sides over and over. My dad set up one of his many tents and Janna and papa read books and played in the tent. She had so much fun. She got the Mouse Cookie book read to her numerous times and loved it. On Saturday we went to Jonny's toy store ( a really big toy store) and looked around. They also had an outside train that you could ride. We all went on the mini train and got to pick out a pumpkin too. Janna loved the train and her pumpkin. I will post a picture of her with it when I get a chance. We got Simon a swing at the store. We also found Janna a Thomas Station (Thomas's house) at a consignment store for only $3.50! She loves this toy. She played with it for hours over the course of the weekend. Her little trains fit in it perfectly.
It was fun weekend!

No comments: