Monday, November 16, 2009

Simon Ears

So as you see it has been two weeks since I have blogged.





After a round of augmentium for Simon ( about 10days), he started to act a bit more like himself for three days maybe. He still was not himself. At his two week post op check up on November 9th....





Doctor looked in his ears and saw why there was a high fever and very sad sick boy. He vacuumed out the ears and gave us ear drops and Sulfa medicine. That night Simon got a fever of 103.9. Between midnight and 4am he was a hot little boy. By morning the fever was gone. He still was not himself though. I am allergic to sulfa drugs so I kept looking for a rash or fever again but he is okay. He is still on the drops and sulfa drugs. We go back today ( one week later) for a followup appointment. Never a good sign when you have to schedule these.

Simon has his 15 month check up at PAA on Thursday but we decided to keep this one in case vacuuming is still needed and just to be sure.



Over the weekend, starting Friday, I think My Simon is back. He is running away from me, fighting me to get dressed, throwing food, and smiling. The smiling is a big one. He also slept through the night last night.



I am praying his ears are all better and we don't have anymore problems.

This is Simon on Friday--what a cute little happy boy!

No comments: