Friday, December 11, 2009

Praise the Lord!

So yesterday I wrote a blog and vented all my anger and frustrations with everything going on( I didn't post it just saved it). That night I met with my small group of girls for a time of devotion and fellowship. We prayed for everything going on. On the way home I said lord you never have given me more than I can handle... I give it all to you and trust you.

This morning although it started out really early with both kids...Simon's ears didn't leak at all last night. They were clean and clear. He was walking straighter and falling less. Janna butt was feeling better ( long story).

I heard back from my doctor and my test were good. No signs of thyroid cancer. I am still cancer free after 10 years!

Praise the lord! He can heal! I am happy and joyful today for the first time this week, all I had to was to give it all to him.

No comments: