Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is going on?

We are getting ready for Christmas.....

packing, traveling, presents, family, and FUN

I am really looking forward to time with Family and enjoying the holiday. Simon is feeling better and back to his active self. The doctor just gave him the call clear...lungs and ears. I finally got our tree and decoration up at the house. I should take a picture of it. :) Janna is excited about seeing the Grandmas.

Our friends had their baby last week, we got to visit them yesterday and bring them a meal. It is so amazing to hold a tiny newborn baby. God's miracle just beams out at you.

Cute story...

Janna, " You know what makes me happy?"
Isaac, "what honey?"
Janna, "God."

The love of a child is awesome and indescribable. We should show "God's love" to everyone, not just this season but everyday.

I hope to be on here throughout the break but if not I will be back next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: