Thursday, January 21, 2010

Janna

Last night Janna told me the story of snow white and dopey. Then she sang "five little monkeys hanging from a tree" and then then " Five little monkeys jumping on the bed". She is working on numbers at school.

This morning she said Mommy, Do you know Eric and Rachel? Yes with a smile ( his my brother and sister in law) They haven't been to my house in a long time. Would you like to see them soon. Yes please. She is such a sweet little girl with a big heart.

She just keeps growing. She is having more accidents at school lately, and a few at home at bedtime, we are trying to figure out why. Hopefully it is a phrase. She did poop on the big potty and flush it all by herself. I was a little sad that she is getting so much bigger and better at things, but I am happy to Not have to empty her little potty:)

No comments: