Thursday, January 14, 2010

So proud

I am so proud of my little girl who is growing up too fast.

She has been wearing underwear (panties) to bed at night and hasn't had an accidents. No more pull ups. yeah!

This morning she was so excited to take her new strawberry shortcake movie to school for movie day. I realized as we were walking in that it was last movie we watched in the car at christmas break. I looked in the case and there was no CD. I told Janna I was sorry and we could bring it next week. She very calmly said that is okay I will watch my friends movie. Then a few minutes late she told her teacher that she only had the case but the cd was gone. The old Janna would have cried or gotten upset. Janna was very good and took it well.

On a teacher note it praised that she is interacting with classmates more and cleaning up when told to. Both very good improvements.

Janna has been great at sharing her toys with Simon who seems to like her toys better than his. She is overall very patient with him and shows him how to do something if help is needed.

I am very proud of Janna and she is such a blessing to us.

No comments: