Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's been awhile:)

Sorry it has been a while...so what has been going on. It is sad to say I had to look at my facebook updates to find out what has been keeping away.
April 12 took Janna to the doctor to find out she had an ear infection.

April 16th I found out I had strep and felt like I was my death bed until late the next day after 24 hours of amoxicilin. Prior to this, for about three weeks I feeling only okay, thinking it was allergies and general tiredness. I am so thankful for Mom who came down and helped Isaac with the kids while I was stuck in bed.

The following week I was back to work and catching up and cleaning up the house after doing little to nothing. Either one or both of kids screamed everyday as I dropped them off at school. This was not fun! We spent the weekend with the kids having fun.

April 23rd Simon has outgrown the high chair and is now in a booster seat and loves it. He can even get in it himself, but it is scary to watch:)

The last weekend in April my mom came down to spend time with me and kids while Isaac was away. We got Janna's 4 year old pictures taken and they look great. She did a great job smiling for the camera. We then went to lunch with Eric and Rachel. Then they took the kids while my mom and I did some shopping. It was very nice to shop, just me and her. I got a dress and a skirt and top combo, plus two tops. Thanks Mom! I also got the baby/kids shampoo, lotion, etc. that was needed. It rained ALOT and continued to rain on Sunday. We ended up grocery shopping earlier and missing church because I was unsure of how the roads would look in an hour or two. The kids behavied well over all in the store. Then we came home and Simon went down for a nap while Janna and Mom made cookies. Then my mom taught me how to make lasagna. I had dinner ready sides and all when Isaac got home. Even though the weather was bad we all had a great weekend together.

Janna missed her Daddy, she is going to have a hard time this summer when he is gone for two weeks. Skype seems to help some:)

Monday Simon had a fever and was starting with another ear infection though not bad yet. He is not liking the medicine. He seems to be back to himself, though I think the medicine is causing his belly to hurt.

Tuesday, Isaac studied.

Wednesday, yesterday, we had our friend Stephanie and her finance over for dinner to see her one last time before she moves away. She is graduation from Asbury University and moving home.

Tomorrow is my scrapbooking night. I am very excited. I missed last month because of Janna's birthday party.

We have some "things" going on in our background that we are praying about and waiting on. More to come later:)

No comments: