Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to Everyday LIfe

We have been getting back into our normal routine. Isaac is back working part time hours and studying in the mornings. This week he has added working out back into the mornings.

Simon was/ is teething and is drooling and sniffing. Then Janna started. I think she has a bad cold. One morning she told me, "Mom my sense of smell is gone." Such big words. She loves learning what new words means, we call them fancy words.

Then Isaac started not feeling well. Then he pulled a muscle in his back.

I have been care taking for the family and keeping us on schedule. I have also been working on my Uncluttering Book Project. I will blog more about this later. In short I have been going through parts of rooms and boxes each night and "bothering " Isaac to help me decide what need to be kept or not. I have also made a family schedule of chores and things to be done daily and our schedule. I will post this later too maybe.

We have been swimming in our little pool in the yard most weekends as it is so hot outside. Simon got bitten by mosquitos about 20 times on Sunday night, they are finally healing.

We are slowly preparing for Simon's party. We are hoping to go present shopping this weekend.

I am really excited about my mother/daughter/aunt trip to Florida in August. It will be my first time away from Isaac and kids. I know it will be a great time, but also will miss my family. It will be a much needed break from life.

We will be saying good bye to are very good friends that moved here when we did in 2004. They leave in two weeks. It will be a hard good bye. Isaac is going to miss his 'movie' friend, that sees all the movies with him that I don't want to see.

In two weeks we have an ice cream party of Friday, two birthday parties on Saturday, so it will be a fun weekend full of sugar and friends.

So that is what is going on with us.

No comments: