Monday, March 14, 2011

Thankful

As crazy as life is going lately for us these days. As car problems lingers, I am still fighting headaches, Simon has an ear infection, etc...I feel upside down some days, then I find out that one of Janna's friend is in the hospital, could be serious, I am still waiting for a call from the mom to find out details. It puts my petty problems in to line and I am thankful for happy healthy children who love the lord and love us with their whole heart.

Funny story...Janna was singing Saturday and we asked what she was singing...her answer Justin Bever. Where did you hear of him, one of her friends at school. We did try to correct the last name but Bever was so funny to us.

Simon has started singing more. He has been singing "rain rain go away, Janna wants to go outside and play". It always made Janna mad for some odd reason but he is so cute about it.

Simon's favorite story is the three little pigs. I wonder if he will ever get tired of that story.

The spring head time change has been hard on the us and kids. They are very tired but still fighting sleep at night. Oh the fun we keep having...they are very sweet once asleep.

Janna's kindergarten registration went well. We have some details to think about still, like transportation and after school care, etc...

Now I am trying to plan her birthday party which is creeping up on us fast.

My Dad has a temp job currently and mom keeps getting interviews. The court thing is almost over and we are praying for the 24th of march to come and go with no appeals.

The lord is taking care of us all and I appreciate all he is doing for us.

No comments: