Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update

It is has been awhile since I have written, it has been 'crazy' for our family lately. Here is a mini-update. I am sure I forgot something, but we are here, we are well. We have two working cars...it has been about four weeks of struggles but the red car is back to "normal". The van still need one thing followed up on, but that is okay for now. We realized we can get by with one car and thankful. It has been hard being stuck in our town and not being able to travel and see family. We are looking forward to traveling more, hopefully gas prices will stop rising.

He did appeal so it will be another long year ahead of us. Pray for continued strength for my mom and our family. My dad is still at his temp job and mom is still getting interview and waiting on word from one.

Janna is registered for Kindergarten and is excited.

Update on new year goals: I have been working out twice a week since January. Somedays I enjoy it, other days I go just because I have to. I am able to walk and run after the kids without being out of breathe. It is a good feeling.

My laundry basket is empty most of the time, even with not being able to come home at lunch due to having one car. It has been chore but I get it done.

I am still working on yelling less when upset.

I did a lot yesterday... Made Janna's 5 yr check up appointment- it is in June Made eye appointment for Janna and I Arranged for care for Molly as we travel for my spring break Made tentative plans for the trip Balance checkbook I am ready for the rest of week:)

No comments: