Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good bye shoes

I love/ loved these shoes. I remember looking for a long time for a gray and pink pair of gym shoes that fit me. I was so excited to find them. Unfortunately while being pregnant with Simon my feet got just bit wider. So I am not an 8 but and 8 W in gym shoes. I had hope they would go back but after almost 3 years of pain every time I wore these, it was time to say good bye. My feet would turn bright red when I wore them. Flip flops were more comfortable than these shoes. Last month I had to start taping the back because when I was working out it was causing a blister.

It was very hard but I threw them in the trash can and took it to the front of the house. I also piled diapers on top so I wouldn't be tempted to get them back. So long shoes. Thanks for making me so happy.

I got a new pair of asics blue and gray that I am wearing now.

No comments: