Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday

Last night went really well. We had waffles and hash browns. I made hash browns by myself for the first time and they turned out okay. Simon and Janna did great at bath time-no crying! Then they didn’t argue over what movie to watch. Wow. They did still fight over the toothpaste but 1 of 3 that is okay. We listened to Daddy read the Six Sillies and then I read them each a book. There were asleep by 9:30 which is better than last night and Simon was asleep by 9 (I think). They were quieter, still demanding but not as loud. I got half of my anniversary project done and hope to finish the rest on Friday. They both slept through the night and Molly didn’t even bother me. Yeah. This morning they were very well behaved and got dressed when asked. I was on time again for work. Thank you kids for being so good and thank you lord for grace and patience.

No comments: