Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Haircut

The before picture but I little bit longer.

Simon has been refusing a haircut because he likes to "shake" his hair. We convinced him a little haircut would still let him shake it. We wanted him to look cute and be able to see on his upcoming birthday.
Simon did NOT co-operate. He screamed til his faced turned red while I held him on my lap (with no cape) and Isaac moved his head occasionally while she snipped around his ears. He has no interest in the movies or fun chairs. He screamed ouch ouch even though it didn't hurt. He usually does great but not today. After his nap he told me he was bad and cried when cutting his hair. At least he knows what he did was wrong. The lady cutting his hair did a great job, I have no idea how but it turned out good.
He is in the I don't want my picture taken phase...so this the best I could get:)

No comments: