Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekend

Last weekend we went to visit my parents. We went to my cousin's wedding on Saturday and were there most of the day.
Cute favors at the Wedding. Mark just opened his own garage.
The first dance!
Then on Sunday my mom and I took the kids to the Zoo. It was hot but fun. We got to see the animals we missed last time. We rode the train, had an icee and soft pretzel, played on the playground. We saw the snakes and elephants again. We saw the penguins, baby chickens, giraffes, loud monkeys, and goats. I didn't take the camera but just enjoyed the time. The kids were very well behaved and my mom treated them to a gift from the gift shop. Simon got plastic snakes and stuffed baby elephant. Janna got a pink penguin and squirmies.
We played in the pool on Saturday and Sunday. We all had a nice time:)

No comments: