Monday, June 24, 2013

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend we traveled up to my parent's house. My mom had decorated with balloons and streamers. I was so surprised. I got a cake and sprinkle donuts. The kids once we got there chased lightening bugs, then we opened presents and had cake and ice cream.

Saturday I had a lunch date with my long time friend. It is always so nice to hang out with her and catch up on life. It was the street yard sale. I picked up a backpack and the kids each got a small toy.
Janna and Simon sold popcicles to the hot shoppers until they got too tired.


Sunday we went to Cincinnati Zoo. We saw the bird show and the elephant take a bath. We visited the insect house( that the kids love). It was a hot day so we didn't stay long. Janna got a dip and dot ice cream and Simon and I got an icee. We also let them visit the gift shop. Simon picked out  a lemor stuffed animal and Janna picked a bird.







No comments: