Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growing Up

Last night Janna slept in her Toddler bed all night long. Yeah! For those who don’t know she has been on the futon except for a brief two weeks in January when she first got the bed. This time she did not roll a lot and hit her head on the side bars. She only woke up once and was easy to put back to sleep. She lost her pacifier. I don’t know if it will happen again, but I am proud of my little girl.

Also this morning as I was finishing getting dress she told Isaac she needed to poop and actually wanted to sit on the potty. Isaac took her diaper off and she sat down. Then she wanted up. Isaac could tell she did need to go, but we let her up. As he was trying to put on the clean diaper she started pooping. She did not want to go back to the potty so she finished in her diaper. But as Elmo puts it Janna understood the “got to go feeling”. I love that red little monster that convinces Janna to eat bananas and sit on the potty. This morning Janna made Isaac and I very proud. My little girl is growing up.

On a side note on the way to school we went over letter sounds and she got them all right. She even knew the letter “v” today. Yeah Janna!

No comments: