Friday, May 30, 2008

Moving Up

Janna moves up to the two/three year old room on Monday. I am hoping for an easy transition. She loves her teacher Crystal. She calls for her in the car on the way there and I can hand her over to Crystal who hold her until she is settled and ready to eat or play. I have enjoyed getting to know Crystal and seeing the great care Janna gets from her. I leave Janna in the mornings she is happy and loved.
I am assured the the new teacher Danessa is great and Janna already likes her. She currently is teaching numbers/math to all the class rooms. Having never met Danessa I am a bit nervous about Monday. I am looking forward to more potty training in this room and the weaning of the burp rag and pacifier. With this room she will learn to line up and will eat in the cafeteria. She will get more outside time. She is moving with three of her good friends, Ben, Nate, and Jayden. Also her friend Madelyn in already in the room.
I will keep you all updated on my progress and Janna's during this time. My little girl keeps growing up. It is such an amazing time seeing her discover new things and become independent. If only she could stay little....but then I would never sleep:)

No comments: