Thursday, May 8, 2008

I don't understand...

I don't understand......

How yesterday Janna was in car riding to school yelling " no dirt" over and over and getting very upset, and when I was finally able to look and help her she had a leaf stuck on her shoe and once I removed it she was happy as can be.


But this morning she took her bowl of cereal with milk and put her hands up to elbows in it and flung it all over the table and the dog and the floor. She was laughing until I told her no and made her clean it up. I didn't put her in time out because part of it was fault for leaving the room while she was eating to do something else. After three napkins and two baby wipes she was less sticky and mostly clean. Lucky she was still in her pj's so it wasn't a big deal.

How can she be so finicky about having dirt on her or near her to playing in her food? I just don't understand. I probably never will.

No comments: