Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Transition

When I picked up Janna from school yesterday I found out she had a good afternoon. She didn't cry at all at lunch and she ate too. She didn't get upset the rest of day. She only used her burprag and paci for nap time and then took it again right before she crawled into bed. I am so proud of her for being a big girl.

This morning I dropped her off and she was really good about putting her burprag and paci in her bag (she calls it backpack). She fussed a little and didn't like that I made her do it but she was fine after a minute. Then it was off to find out where the kids where. Of course they were in a different room with a different teacher that I didn't know. Ben and Nate were there but that still didn't calm her down. There were a lot of children in the room today. She kept calling for Crystal. It made me so sad. Finally I just had to hand her off. She screamed and was really upset but it wasn't as loud as the day before. As I pulled out of the lot I saw her teacher come in so she was in the big room long.

I am hoping that her day got better. These mornings are rough on me and her. Thanks for all your prayers, they are working. Please keep it up.

No comments: