Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update

Janna's cough is getting better. She is still coughing some but not as bad. We are still keep in eye on it and won't let it go on for too long.

She is happy and talking all the time.

I had a great birthday this past weekend. Friday night Isaac made my favorite meal of cancun. Then Saturday we went shopping with his parents and the out to dinner to Olive Garden. I ate way too much. My mom took me shopping the week before and I got a ton of maternity clothes. Plus three scrapbooks. Isaac's parents got me a bag but it was not what I thought it was when I pointed it out. So instead when we were shopping I got a new bag and some pajama's for now. I still have birthday money to spend too.

Sunday my friends threw me a surprise Baby Shower. My mom and Aunt along with Isaac's mom also made the drive down to be there for me. It was fun shower and I had a great time. I now have the baby boy clothes and diapers that I wanted to feel a bit more prepared. Now we only need a name. I just keep praying that the right name will come along and we will know it when we hear it.

This week my very good friend Melissa along with her family are moving to Indiana. I am going to miss them all so much. We are having dinner with them tonight. Being in Wilmore and at the seminary setting this is what happens-friends move on, but it is sad each time.

We are looking forward to a couple of weekends at home relaxing and preparing before my brother's wedding and we travel again.

No comments: