Thursday, December 4, 2008

How many bags do you need?

How many bags do you need? This is often the same question I get every morning as we head out the door.

Usually the answer is four....
Breast Pump
Purse
Simon school bag
Janna school bag

But today it was six....
Breast Pump
Purse
Simon School bag
Janna school bag
Simon diaper bag for doctor appointment this afternoon
lunch bag since I am taking him to the doctor and skipping lunch

Other bags that come from time to time...
The library book bag, so I can return them at the drop box
Janna's diaper bag/toy bag if I am going somewhere with her

Isaac doesn't understand my madness, but I have my reasons for all of them.
They each need their own bag with their spare clothes in their classroom. Janna's is used to house her paci and burp rag during the day. Simon has bottles.
Why not just use his school bag for the doctor office, then I would have to put diapers, cover-up,wipes, in the school bag, when it is easier to grab the one already prepared.
I would love to leave the pump but I have to have that.
And what girl and go with out their purse and all the goodies inside.

I would love to have less bags, after get the kids, I have to take three trips to just get in the house. (Bags, Simon, Janna)
It is a good thing I just love my bags!

No comments: