Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Janna and new things

Janna has figured out how to hold of three fingers to say how old she is. She also know she get three little donuts when we buy them and will hold up the three fingers and say she want this many donuts. She is getting so smart.

Janna has a new teach Ms Hannah and she is doing very well with her. The room has been moved around and improved to look more like a school room. They get to take turns being a line leader and two other things I can't remember right now. She still clings to her burprag most days but that will fade.

Janna is playing outside more in the afternoons. She has been busy playing instead of on a teacher's lap the past few days.

Janna pees and poops in the potty at home and in other places with no problems and very few accidents. I am very proud of her.

She is helpful with Simon most of the time. She does like to squeeze him and wrestle him sometimes and then they both scream. He has also gotten fist full of hair so it is about even.

Janna is growing up to be a beautiful little girl. I love the quiets moments when she tells me stories about her day and gives me big bear hugs and kisses.

A cute story to end the post: that night Isaac and I will pretend she is our teddy bear and give big hugs and say " my teddy bear". Her response is " I am not a bear, I don't have a tail!"

No comments: