Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Girls Day/Night Out

I had a girls Day/ Night out over Memorial Day weekend. I went with Tammy, Denise (Tammy's sister) and Sara. I took Friday off work and we left at 8am in the morning. Starting off picture. (Tammy broke a flower to get the picture.)
First stop: Gap Outlet- I got some great deals, 5 pair of pants and 5 tops. I was very excited.
Lunch: Penn Station
Second Stop: Zappos ( sorry no pictures) I got a gym shoes for a great price and red slip on shoes too.
Hotel-check in at Hampton Inn.
We then got ready for the concert. This was not planned but don't we all look so cute!

Zac Brown Band concert at Yum center (Louisville, KY). The concert was great, the opening act was "not so good" but it was still a fun time. We got back to the room around 11pm and had pizza and hung out some more before bed.
Headed home Saturday after stopping at the Dish Barn and Boot store in Nicholasville.
It was a great time with girl friends. Thank you Tammy for all the planning and driving, also thanks for letting me steal your pictures.

No comments: