Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend

We had a good weekend!

Friday Night: Graduation Party/Picnic at the park! The kids had fun playing we got to visit with friends. Janna did fall on the playground and got big bruise between her legs.

Saturday : Yard sales-Pool-Retirement Party. I tackled the kids and took them yard sale "ing" with me. First house Janna ran and fell and scraped up her legs really bad, Simon was fussy from not feeling great, allergies we think. The mom at the house was very nice and helped me clean her up. I found four clothing items for me there. We in and out of the car a lot to drive between houses/streets. I got a Disney Cars fold out couch/bed, cars pillow, and book for $4 total. At another house I found some shirts for Simon and Cars pajama. I would have love to look some more but the kids were restless. We got home and played in the water table and pool and slide, while Isaac gardened. Then we all took a short nap. Afterwards we bathed the kids and got ready for Dr C Retirement party. It was a small nice party and the kids were really well behaved, even with the late night.

Sunday: Church day and I worked the Pre-K nursery. Then we napped and played at home. It was a nice low key day.

No comments: