Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Update

We have had a low-key weekend/ week but here is what we have been up too.

Isaac has started P90X (exercise program). I am so very proud of him. He is making good progress and this blood sugar levels are lowering. Last night I did the stretching low key video with him and I am hurting today. I felt great afterwards but today I am sore. I liked this one, and I completed it all. Yeah. I am still working out twice a week too.

The kids are doing a lot better at drop off and not screaming as much. They are also doing better at waking up when they are suppose to. We have been trying to put them to bed a bit early and it seems to have helped. They have been playing together well mostly too. Last week Simon was really trying my patience but since Thursday has been doing better.

Friday I got to scrapbook.

Saturday we went to the library and got a lot of fun books. Janna's favorite is called Dog Breath. Simon likes the Eric Carle Polar bear and Brown Bear books. He also loves the cars book he picked out. We had a special treat of ice cream on Saturday too. ( We got it while Isaac worked out.) Saturday night we met with a group of friends to hang out and had a good time. The kids were very well behaved.

Sunday we had church and then during naps, I did some much needed yard work. The kids played in there tent/cave with blankets and stuff animals for a long time. They love their tent and tunnel.

Our good behavior chart has been filling up fast this weekend, this is a good thing.

Allergy season is starting even with this cold front that came through. I am hoping Isaac doesn't get sick before his trip.

Isaac's parents moved this weekend and even put an offer on a house in IN. It looks very nice.

It is calm here and that is good.

No comments: