Wednesday, December 14, 2011

LA Trip Day 3

We slept in on Saturday and had breakfast at the hotel then we checked out of our rooms. First stop, the container store, which I had been eyeing for a while on our walks. It was two stories and awesome. I love plastic and containers and organizing. I loved this store. It got a few things that would fit in my suitcase. Then we headed over to i –pic movie theater for a noon movie. It was a very nice theater. It had couple seats that reclined all the way back. There was even a compartment for coats and purses in the side arm rest. We ordered lunch to share between all of us. We got flat bread pizzas for the main part and it was great. For appetizers we ordered loaded potato chips and mozzarella cheese sticks. We got reeces and peanut m&m’s. You should have seen my face when they brought us the candy in martini glasses. Wow. The bathrooms here were really nice and had a hostess seat us too. The food and atmosphere was awesome the movie was not. It was J. Edgar Hoover. It was slow so it was easy to relax and eat during, didn’t feel like you missed anything. We got blankets and pillows too for the movie. This was a one of a time experience. I really enjoyed it.

After the movie, we did some more shopping but mostly just window shopping. I didn’t purchase much else. Before heading back for our car, we stopped at 21 flavors again. Isaac and I planned on sharing the rootbeer float flavor but they had circus animal cracker cookie flavor that was so good. So I got that with nothing mixed it. I want more every time I think of it. I wasn’t hungry but had no problem eating all of it. We have time before we had to leave for the Azusa Pacific University basketball game. We played uno in the lobby of our hotel and printed boarding passes for the next day and just chilled.

We drove to the APU basketball game and watched the women and men play. Both games were good. The men almost went into overtime. Afterwards we went to the The Hat for dinner before heading to the Westin next to the airport. The sandwiches were great and so were the fries. There were large servings too. It was great.

The Westin had heavenly beds. They were so comfortable. We had a great night sleep before leaving for the airport mid-morning.

No comments: