Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Preparation

I am preparing for Christmas and traveling and getting everything wrapped up at work, so I haven't written.

What has been going on:

We got Simon's hair cut and he can see. He did fuss or cry. I am very proud of him.

We visited the kittens at PetsSmart and the kids loved a little calico kitty. Maybe someday in the way off future,but Isaac and I are not cat people.

Simon's school pictures turned out great and everyone loves them. (well maybe not Simon.)
He asked for his old picture to go back in the frame.

We went out and got pizza and then drove around at Christmas lights. After a little bit the kids really seemed to enjoy it. Isaac and I loved it.

Janna has a molar coming in!
I got teacher presents made and delivered.

I just finished wrapping all the presents.

Isaac went to Janna's Christmas party and school and build gingerbread houses with her and her classmates. She loved having her Daddy there with her.

Mom and Dad Hopper and the kids did a great job decorating the house, I only did a few finishing touches. Although Molly keeps getting tangled in the candycanes in our yard. Next year they are going somewhere else.

Simon has been giving us a hard time at bed time and in the morning getting dressed.

Isaac has found some fun new tv series on netflicks and we enjoying them.

In talking about the Christmas story I used the word hotel so that they would better understand it. Janna looks at me and says, "Mommy they didn't have hotels then it is called an Inn."

We are all looking forward to Christmas and family time.

No comments: