Thursday, January 19, 2012

A bit of organizing

We have talked about getting one of these for awhile now for our knife at easy reach and away from the kids. Just so happened that our friends had two and gave us the other one. Isaac loves it and it is so handy. I think it looks great too.

We had three posters and they weren't all in frames. So I pass on the Veggie tale one the kids didn't like and bought a frame for the cars one. Then lined them up. I think it looks a lot better. I also bought the blue and purple cube on the bottom row to help hold the new christmas toys. I removed a lot of books and boxed them up and plan of rotating the one cube of books. I am still working on top area, those are toys most use or not put in closet. It is looking a lot better and the kids did a great job of sorting through and pass on a whole box of toys to other kids that they don't play with anymore.



This board has been sitting on the floor since the summer with Isaac going to hang it up. I did it for him and then sorted through the papers on the dress and hung them up so he knows what he has to do. It looks so much nicer.


I have turned all my hangers backwards in my closet and as I wear them put them in the right way. Then next year or sometime this summe I am going to go through it and get rid of the clothes I didn't wear. I wanted to empty the whole closet and start anew but I didn't have time for that.





No comments: