Thursday, January 19, 2012

Friday Night- The Wall vs Janna

Friday night I scrapbooked with my friends at church, Isaac called after the kids were alseep. He told me Janna hit her head on the wall. She was running and jumping on her bed when she was told to sit.


Saturday morning she came in to our room and told me her ear hurt. My first thought was ear infections until we got out in the living room and I saw her ear. It was very swollen and red and cut. Apparently she hit her ear on the window seal.


We were worried about the swelling and the look of it,so we took her to the doctor Saturday at noon. He said it was very bad bruise and to keep icing it up to 24 hours and then motrin to help with the swelling.


We tried our best not to brush by her ear or even touch it because was and still is hurting.

Here is a picture of her ear on Monday. It is a lot better.

No comments: